Tutorial: Setting up PS4 4.05 local host on Mac
Kudge7 months ago
Setting up PS4 4.05 local host on Mac
- PS4 4.05
- Mac OS
- Ampps.dmg from https://www.ampps.com
- PS4-4.05-Kernel-Exploit-master file from https://github.com/Cryptogenic/PS4-4.05-Kernel-Exploit
- Install AMPPS and open the program. You will see Apache on and running as well as my SQL. Just above all that you will see a home option click that to start setting things up.
- Once in home, on the right hand side you will see add domain select that and in the domain bar type PS4 then hit add domain.
- Now head to finder on your Mac and select applications>AMPPS>WWW>PS4
- Once in this folder right click finder and open another finder window.
- Find your folder with the PS4-4.05-Kernel-Exploit-master you downloaded, open it and copy all of its contents into your PS4 folder from AMPPS.
- Head over to your PS4 and in the browser type in HTTP://YOURMACSIPADDRESS/PS4
Now you should have your exploit running locally from your Mac.
Thanks to CMTFrosty for the heads up on this!